The BD-2 ROV was designed specifically for flooded Hydro Tunnel inspections with a number of different configurations available depending on the type of data capture required. Tether range available up to 5000m.
- Battery capacity of 72Ah for duration dives exceeding 10 hours
- Front & Rear Navigation HD cameras
- Options for up to 12 Lights
- Options for up to 4 additional cameras
- 4 Channel Ethernet Ports
- 10Gb/s Fibre Optic Topside communications
- 4 Survey Ports for serial data RS485 / RS232
- Universal Payload bay
- Survey Grade Altimeter
- Survey Grade Gyro
- Integrated HD Multibeam Navigation Sonar
- Manipulator Options
- Integrated Photogrammetry Stereo Cameras
- 360 Profiling Sonar
This ROV is currently in use by Bay Dynamics’ own Operations Team around NZ for a range of hydropower companies.