M100 Brushless Motor
The M100 is a rugged brushless motor for use in the ocean and in extreme environments. It has the same internal components as the T100 Thruster.
1 in stock (can be backordered)
The M100 Brushless Motor is a simple motor version of the T100 Thruster.
It uses the same internal components but doesn’t have the plastic nozzle or other components.
- Waterproof brushless camera gimbals
- Underwater actuators
- Build your own thruster
- Small ROVs that don’t need full size thrusters
The M100 is also used as the vertical thruster on the OpenROV Compatible Kit.
- Efficient brushless electric motor
- Standard mounting holes spaced 19mm and 16mm apart
- Rugged design for use in extreme environments
- Operates under extreme pressure and depth
- High-performance plastic bearings that don’t corrode
- Solder pads to connect and seal wires