This cable penetrator makes a waterproof, high-pressure seal to pass the thruster cable into a water-tight enclosure. Each set includes a bolt, nut, and o-ring. Some assembly required.
This cable penetrator is a simple solution to waterproofing your robot. It’s basically a bolt with a hole that the thruster cable can be glued into to provide a waterproof connection through water-tight enclosures, boxes, panels, etc.
- Anodized aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and high strength
- Captive O-ring face seal that works on any smooth surface
- Wrench flats for easy tightening
- Multiple inner diameters to secure the cable jacket but leave room for potting compound
- Works for cables smaller than 6mm as well
- 1 x Cable Penetrator Bolt
- 1 x Cable Penetrator Nut
- 1 x O-Ring
|Recommended through-hole diameter||10 mm|
|Bolt Threading||M10 x 1.5|
|Bolt Length||0.98 in||25 mm|
|Bolt Head / Nut Diameter||0.71 in||18 mm|
|Wrench Flats||0.63 in||16 mm|